It is still a concept, not a ready-to-go identity. It requires more polishing of fonts, colours, etc.
Images used with the logo are there only to demonstrate how logo works, and can be replaced. Few other comments:
- This is a logo + key visual (a stripe and images behind). Which makes it very scalable: to add our branding, we can apply this color and a stripe to various types of surfaces and objects. And by changing Key Visual images we can adjust emotion/message.
- N2WS letters has 2 versions: green and white. Green to be used when logo is placed around many other competitive logos, it captures attention. White to be used when we need to attract attention to something else then logo: e.g. on our website we should attract attention to CTA button, not to the logo
- We used bright colours to avoid looking like an average b2b brand. The white version of the logo is more 'serious' and 'corporate'.
- It follows today's logo-design trends: it is minimalistic and clear, with very few details in it. And it's 'animation-ready'.
- It is consistent with our current brand color (blue) and Veeam's green